3 liters coconut water
2-1/4 cups white sugar
1/4 tsp. yeast
1 liter mother vinegar (starter)
1. Collect coconut water and strain through a clean cheesecloth.
2. Dissolve the sugar in coconut water.
3. Pasteurize the mixture for 20 minutes at 65° C.
4. Cool and transfer the mixture into sterilized gallons or containers.
5. Add yeast. Cover tightly and allow to ferment kfor 4-7 days.
6. Slowly decant the alcoholic mixture and heat further for 20 minutes at 65°C.
7. Add the starter and set aside undisturbed for a month or until maximum acidity is attained.
Source: ITDI (DOST)